Friday, April 15, 2005

Where's the memes?

Good point. I haven't engaged in any meme transmission. So here's some I got last week and have received again since (which qualifies them as far as I'm concerned).
Dennis Madalone, ex Star Trek stunt coordinator (apparantly) now has joined the fireman loving, soft rock for jesus school of hilarious patriotism. He's not afraid to stand in the sea. I love the green Ceylon eye thing he has going on his wraparound shades in the splash page. I wonder were his web designers undermining him? I'll leave the last words to his own website "Dennis' song wishes to fill your heart and soul full of pride, hope and love for our nation and most importantly each other. He is truly an artist of power, passion and originality".
No I can't let them be the last words. His song is out there wishing things off its own bat. I'm scared. He's got nearly 76K visitors to his site - go on, you know you want to.

At least you can deface the site.

No comments: